Arevon Asset Management launched the 100 MW / 400 MWh Saticoy battery energy storage system in Ventura County, California, northwest of Los Angeles.
The system was acquired in May by Aervon, a subsidiary of global asset management company Capital Dynamics, and infrastructure developer S&B USA Energy. Capital Dynamics owns 51% of the project, and S&B America owns the remaining 49%.
According to the terms of a 20-year sale and purchase agreement, the site’s power was supplied to Southern California Edison. The project was developed by Strata Clean Energy.
Popular content
The system uses 142 Megapacks, which are Tesla’s convenient battery storage products. You will also use the Power Factors battery storage performance management platform.
The decision to build the Saticoy battery pack was made after local residents and community leaders helped stop the proposed plan for the natural gas spike reduction plant. Arevon completed the project in nine months. The energy stored at this site can power the City of Oxnard for four hours or the County of Ventura for 30 minutes.

 

 

Link Link Link Link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *