If your spouse had not but filed for you earlier than her dying, it is best to file U.S. Citizenship and Immigration type I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant with type I-485, Application to Adjust Status. You should file inside two years of your spouse’s dying. How to file for a green card […]

The post How to file for a green card if your U.S. citizen spouse is deceased & More Credit Card News appeared first on CableFreeTV.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.